FS: WSI Race Rack!!! Great price!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How did I miss this?!? hummmmmmm 550 for all this? shit let me think on this. what would shipping be to 23518 just incase I cant make snowball? I will have to think on this big time. sure beats Joe's ratchet straps.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you buy it and dont make it we will get it close to you if possible. Just post in the thread and ask if someone who is going could bring it back for you possibly.

Jason

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you buy it and dont make it we will get it close to you if possible. Just post in the thread and ask if someone who is going could bring it back for you possibly.

Jason

Dang it Jason... dont make this any more tempting! But thanks alot buddy I really appreciate it. Got to really think if the amount of off roading that I actually do is worth spending the $$. :rage:

OP
OP
devildevil

devildevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4 bolts and 2 nuts and its in or out with the side panels still on... big piece of mind compared to just straps holding your tire plus its badass. You saw jason and marks trucks at HITH and they were both running this same rack. It will be probably $125-300 range to ship depending how close ports are and stuff like that. We can easily find someone to haul it to you from snoball to save the money if you want to do it that way. Help me out so i can finish things up for snoball! ;)