FS: Retro's, Navtv, SW Headers/Exhaust, intakes, and more!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup navtv is stil around, someone a few people have pinged me on it but no money has been sent. The model number is in the picture in the first post so make sure to check that (2012 raptor, i had a front camera).

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bump, navtv still for sale (as is everything else listed in the first page)

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know you said the navtv has never been instlled but I assume you looked at the installation instructions. How difficult is it? Plug & play or wire cutting involved?

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know you said the navtv has never been instlled but I assume you looked at the installation instructions. How difficult is it? Plug & play or wire cutting involved?

Looked like it was more involved then my lazy ass wanted to get. (e.g. to do it right fiddling with carpets and interior trim)

I could be wrong tho, it just reminded me of a car audio project essentially (which is not hard)

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah the retro's are pretty much sold (just have to ship them, and i unfortunately delayed that by a few days due to work). If the person who sent money wants a refund, they will be available again. Waiting to hear back since the delays were on my end so I wanted to give the person a chance since they wanted them ASAP.

I should quit my jerb and start my male stripper career, this gig keeps getting in the way of life. ;)

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sold the ducati retros' and the navtv.

Everything else is still available and I am accepting offers.

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Feel free to make me offers on the remaining stuff, if they arent complete low balls you may end up with a helluva deal.