FS: Kooks Headers/ High flow Catted Y Pipe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i was just looking at the kooks website and it showed 2 different ones for the raptor. I know it has the same size motor I had in the vette and 1 3/4 primaries work well with it the 1 7/8 are better when you get over a certain HP level but if I got another set they would have to be ceramic coated again.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes...coat those babies...you will also need insulated plug wires and a GOOD custom tune...the LT are a PITA to install...no way around it...Adds up quick for 40 horses...

lockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they didn't make it easy to install them I know on the vette they were simple to install hmm might hold off then for a bit

OP
OP
SCelebs

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking I may keep them if I can find a good shop in the area to install. If not, they will be for sale still.

tefjedi

Reaction score
For sale?

If you do change your mind and need a buyer, please let me know. I've been after a good set of headers for mine as well.