SOLD: 2014 SCrew, Blue, 82k miles - MI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my 2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor. I'm the second owner and purchased it from Oklahoma in February of 2022. This truck is one of the cleanest examples that you'll find for sale in the Midwest. It was pristine when I purchased it and I've rustproofed it annually since. There's very minor surface rust on the rear axle but the frame, rockers, and cab corners are mint. The exterior is in 8/10 condition with a few very small dings and a bit of trail rash. I won't lie to you and say the truck has never been offroad. It's been used, but certainly not abused. The factory bedside vinyl is in good condition while the hood vinyl is starting to show some signs of age. The interior is like-new.

During my ownership I've had to do nothing outside of standard maintenance. The 6.2L runs smooth and the 6R80 shifts well. No issues with 4WD. The truck got new shocks and BFG K02's in November of 2022. The shocks are 3.0" diameter from the second generation Raptor but have a custom first generation shock body and valving by Mikra Manufacturing. They feature Shrader valves on all four corners so you can easily adjust the Nitrogen pressure to your liking. Finally, the truck got new Power Stop pads and rotors in April of this year. I have receipts available for all of this.

I recently picked up a Ranger Raptor so it's time for this truck to go. I'm currently asking $35,000 but will entertain reasonable offers. No trades please. I have a clean Wisconsin title in hand and ready to go. Located in Saginaw, MI.

IMG_1838.png

IMG_1839.png

IMG_1853.png

IMG_1861.png

IMG_1863.png

Last edited:

mtnghost

Reaction score
Sad to see you move away from the gen 1 but love that you got a ranger raptor! This was my initial first choice, but with all the mark ups, it hardly made sense. Good luck with your new ride, I’m sure it will be awesome!

OP
OP
yoopercharged

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad to see you move away from the gen 1 but love that you got a ranger raptor! This was my initial first choice, but with all the mark ups, it hardly made sense. Good luck with your new ride, I’m sure it will be awesome!
Thanks! It definitely hurt watching it drive away. It had been my dream truck since 2009 but I wanted something more modern and couldn’t justify having two trucks. In stock form, the Ranger is more capable, but nothing has the presence of a Gen 1. I’ll miss it for sure but I’ve been excited about the Ranger for two years and got it for a solid deal at $1,500 under sticker.

blazn5667

Reaction score
How's your initial comparison of the ranger raptor to the gen 1? My only hold back is the smaller rear cab room for a child/ car seat but would fit in the garage so much easier and parking easier with full warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.