Front Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on mine the front and rear camera was listed on the sticker price

Justafordguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It isn't on the web "build it" site anymore but it was at one time. They must be working on the site. You just need to tell your dealer it is a seporate option, many of the dealers don't even know about it. Mine didn't know it was seporate but did find it in their ordering system when they put the order together.

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you order navi you get the rear and front camera dont have to ask for it it already comes with that package. well it did when i ordered mine. i feel better when i see you guys post i thiught i was the only carzy person bugging my dealer looking for upgrades all the time avalible on the FRF all the time i even already ordered the AFE intake and programmer from 5 star lol funny thing its sitting right here as i write this post! i even have a local shop to do my middle perch!!i just cant wait built date is May 21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
when you order navi you get the rear and front camera dont have to ask for it it already comes with that package. well it did when i ordered mine. i feel better when i see you guys post i thiught i was the only carzy person bugging my dealer looking for upgrades all the time avalible on the FRF all the time i even already ordered the AFE intake and programmer from 5 star lol funny thing its sitting right here as i write this post! i even have a local shop to do my middle perch!!i just cant wait built date is May 21

You should double check that. The front & rear camera is a separate option. I'm not saying that you're wrong, I'm just watching out for a fellow Raptor owner. Congrats on your order, btw

Reaction score
agreed with svt83 dont settle! i almost did last year, but glad financing didn't make it. this year has a few better options that im glad i got (front camera and ac seats)