FRF's "Havoc in the Hills" Who's staying where?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will be heading that way in 12Hr's or so just have to make a quick stop in michigan first so about 1700 miles before i get there.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Lol, we're at a campground in Gettysburg.... We'll be getting to echo Wednesday afternoon...will let our folks know how it is/ if there is any last minute needs.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Debbie and I are trying to get everything finished up at work today. If we are successful, we plan to head out a day early so that we arrive Wednesday afternoon.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Far from stock you wouldn't happen to be coming through my neck of that woods would ya haha I have no one to convoy with and I'm leaving early Wednesday morning at like 3am

zebt66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:cool:
Far from stock you wouldn't happen to be coming through my neck of that woods would ya haha I have no one to convoy with and I'm leaving early Wednesday morning at like 3am

Instead of taking 85 to 77 you can stay on 85 and go through Richmond VA, will add another 45 minute to your trip but we can meet you!

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

I am staying at econo lodge, only one I could find with a pet friendly room available. All the ones at comfort inn are taken already! :-(

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I don't think so Pat. We are running straight up the east coast on I95 out of Florida. We plan to drive as far as we can on Tuesday and finish up Wedneday. Besides, we'll be pulling a trailer and you probably don't want to run behind my slow ass. :hmmm2: