FourSyncTech Sync 3 Upgrade Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

neovenator

Reaction score
Yes, the one true star of the upgrade from Sync 2 is Carplay/Android Auto. Live traffic on the dash vs having to look at a phone screen seems trivial, but it is super nice. Even better is also having the factory built-in nav for redundancy when your phone is lost/dead/has no coverage.
With my luck with Visible's (Verizon) service, it really comes in handy having the nav add-on. I was making a 2-hour trip to a new destination and my phone decided to lose connection AND overheat. Went ahead and parked at a Walmart, plugged in the address and I was back in business while my phone cooled off. Saved me the 30 minutes or so it would've taken me to try to find the place in a general area. Definitely helpful if you're making frequent road trips or venturing into remote territories.

You also get a USB Type C Connection to replace the SD Card / RCV inputs inside the center console, but I'd imagine you can get that part by itself anyways.