Ford Raptor SVT VIAIR Bolt in compressor kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also remember you can replace the fuses fairly easily on uplifter 3 & 4 to put in a different amp fuse. 1&2 are the oddly shaped fuse that has a fairly high minimum amperage.

Absolutely! I think the smallest "square" fuse readily available is 20amp.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i really like this install and the fact that no tank is needed, but im still on the fence about this until being exposed. Has anyone built some sort of box for this unit that can be opened as needed? Also im planning on running my off road light to AUX 1 and 2 and wanted to know if AUX 3 can handle this compressor? any thoughts?

Ignore Jay, he does not know what he is talking about...

OK yes he does...

I would run the compressor of of upfitter 4 with a relay running to the wiring harness hardwired from the compressor.

that way upfitter amperage is a non issue and you can put in a correcly sized inline fuse (or circuit breaker) on the compressor's wiring harness.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hah. Butthead :mrgreen:

Good call on the secondary wiring. That wasn't my first choice for a couple reasons, but it's certainly a perfectly good solution that allows usage of any upfitter you choose.

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the feedback, started a new thread in regards to the AUX panel