Ford raptor road rage!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I can't watch the vid, but from the sounds of it, it's the same thing I feel like doing to some idiots sometimes.

I wish nerfing was legal on public highways for people who drive too slowly also. Just roll up behind them and give them a little love tap to let them know you are tired of their shit.

OP
OP
A

asib2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The female driver in the car tried to reason with him about the road rage, in which he bumped the woman's car. The woman locked herself in the car to escape from being beaten by him. Police didn't respond until an hour later.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is what you call blind rage. The dude thought he was going forward getting the hell out of dodge,and was in back up mode...BAM. And he just got through watching ground hogs day. Oh he had one of them itches in the middle of his back he couldn't reach and needed some help..........:hitit:

chamillionTC

Reaction score
This type of stuff is 100% common & normal in Asian countries. Walk through any southern/pacific Asian province you will see this at least once a day. Lol.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was stationed in Japan for six years and spent another two all over Asia. I disagree with calling that normal. I expect if I head to utube I'll find hundreds of video's like that? No. Accidents are frequent everywhere in the world. Road rage incidents like that in Asia are not normal. There are more incidents like that in Philly alone then all of Asia from my experience.