Ford Performance Tune for Gen 3s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same here! I'm hoping for more hp but this alone works for me.

Peak torque = 554 lb-ft @ 3,250 rpm +54 lb-ft @ 2,500 rpm
Improved throttle response throughout the rpm range
Optimized Shift Schedule

Oh yeah, you'll have to pay ~1 hr of tech time for that. And lets be honest, we've all spent $1k for something much dumber than this lol

Same for me, if ESP covers it - then it’s a fantastic option from the factory.

I’d love to get my hands on some of the copium you’re huffing.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't the '24s get a gasoline particulate filter? Guessing they need a different tune based on that since we're speculating

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Not sure if it was mentioned previously in this thread, but FO’s social media account took down their post about the tune for this raptor. Could they possibly be re-writing this tune based on all the initial reactions?
I noticed this too.

You know, if they’d just ask us for our opinion BEFORE going prime time with the calibration they could’ve saved some grief.

I hope they’re going back to the drawing board but I’d guess there’s a lot of red tape internally and externally to re-push a tune.

tone228

Reaction score
Another thing I just noticed when looking at the Cobb chart is the curve on the Ford chart looks pretty optimistic—even when factoring in drivetrain losses. The Cobb chart shows it pulling in the neighborhood of 350 ft lbs at 2750 rpm while the Ford chart is closer to 500 ft lbs at 2750. I’m a newbie so maybe I’m missing something…
Wheel vs crank.

tone228

Reaction score
I called Ford ESP and asked about this yesterday. The lady stated that if you modify "parts" or "drivetrain parts" it can void warranty. I told her about this and she said in no way does a official ford item void this. In addition, the screen provided can remove the tune if needed after they do this.
It's specifically stated by Ford in the marketing material that you get a 3yr 36k mile powertrain warranty from date of purchase. "The lady" wasn't even aware that the Ford Performance calibration existed, I would not take her word unless you get something in writing from them that explicitly states your extended warranty is not voided.

tone228

Reaction score
Didn't the '24s get a gasoline particulate filter? Guessing they need a different tune based on that since we're speculating
This was mentioned for the 5.0 and the Lincoln Nautulis, not sure if it has been implemented as of yet.