Ford Performance Tune for Gen 3s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the most annoying part, the regular F-150 gets a tune that will match the numbers that the Raptor currently has, and it’s the same price as our tune is.

Ford should be embarrassed.
Yes and no. If I owned an F-150 with the 3.5EB I'd feel ripped off that it was intentionally crippled with software so that Ford could overcharge for Raptors. Now that the R exists for the numbers obsessed, they can afford to "upgrade" the F-150. It's called milking the customer.

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People spend $1000K on intakes and carbon pieces, but then complain at $825 for a Factory Warrantied tune… hmmm
The big problem is the warranty is kind of a joke being dated from when the truck entered service and all. I’ve got a 22 with about 9 months left until I hit the cut off with the tune. 9 month of warranty isn’t worth a lot and neither are numbers it gets you.

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder if its availability for 2023 will have any implications for tuners who actually care to deliver meaningful gains.