ford performance blue valve covers for 6.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kylemaro

Reaction score
as the title implies i wtb a set of these and i know theyre rare as hens teeth so if anybody has a set lmk

Fire Ball

Reaction score
Clean the Valve covers you have..
Spray them with
SEM adhesion promotor 39863
SEM texture coating 39853
VHT flat blue SP110
VHT flat clear SP115

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
K

kylemaro

Reaction score
i was hoping to avoid having too do that, i have a 2011 with the early aluminum covers, but it seems like i'm either going to have to go this route or just polish my aluminum covers

OP
OP
K

kylemaro

Reaction score
thats the problem lol my raptor is my daily and i couldn't have it down for more than a few days, this weekend is my one exception, i replaced my 7th power steering pump with my 8th and hopefully final pump, all new lines (what a PITA btw) and rebuilt the rack. i have the JG (or GJ?) motorsports aftermarket billet resevoir and cooler too (holds over 2 qts of fluid and has an external filter (fl-910-s) and still the power steering pumps on these trucks just isn't enough for the kind of actual spirited off road driving i've done in it.

4x4CrewCab

Reaction score
I have a set that are brand new, never installed. What kind of $$$ are you thinking?

-Mike