Ford Certified with oversized wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tj raptor

tj raptor

Reaction score
WOW, good luck! It sounds like the dealer just didn't have a clue. I personally wouldn't stand up for a dealer but, I'm not sure that lied. Maybe they thought the set up was fine. Maybe, they installed the wheel / tire set-up and hacked the wheel wells.

Anyways, I would try to get them to replace the wheels and tires and then re certify it. Then RUN as fast as you can away from that place.

I would not have even thought of how this set-up would effect the rest of the truck in the long term. Are you trying to purchase an entended warranty, being that you only have 6 months left on the original warranty?

Yeah your right, just a knee jerk reaction. I normally wouldn't care about the wheels, but if i'm paying a little extra for warranty protection, I'd like to feel it's worth it. But yes, I'm trying to buy an extra 3 years of ESP after my original bumper to bumper expires. Only my second largest purchase ever (next to my house) so i'm trying to do the right thing and protect my investment.