Ford B&O Replacment Amp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im interested as well ,sounds like amp dsp,plug and play . although i dont think it for the unleashed 18 speaker ,but who cares ,willing to bet it blows away the stock amp ,i believe its 1200 watts, the ability to tune the speakers , and eq curve, and time alignment would make a substantial difference even with stock speakers

Last edited:

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used these?

View attachment 450793B&O replam
I talk to a guy from them , I guess they have a harness for the unleashed , the bass control on the headunit it is repurposed as a sub knob , and the speed volume compensator becomes 4 preset dsp tunes .

Last edited:

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is such a timely post... thank you. Was just thinking about an upgrade, but didn't want to go all in at first.
May do just the amp, and upgrade speakers later. Has to be better than factory.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
subscribed to this for sure. I also want to play a lossless track on my phone to test my system. My XM radio sounds cleaner and louder than Spotify but my settings in Spotify are set to high. Kinda stumped on it and was hoping an update would solve it for 2 years now. A ton of people say the volume and clarity in the back seat is absolutely terrible.

Does this fit into the factory amp location? Which is where? I'd re-do the door speakers since they are easy to get to and are usually plug and play along with this amp. This could be what we were all waiting for.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
subscribed to this for sure. I also want to play a lossless track on my phone to test my system. My XM radio sounds cleaner and louder than Spotify but my settings in Spotify are set to high. Kinda stumped on it and was hoping an update would solve it for 2 years now. A ton of people say the volume and clarity in the back seat is absolutely terrible.

Does this fit into the factory amp location? Which is where? I'd re-do the door speakers since they are easy to get to and are usually plug and play along with this amp. This could be what we were all waiting for.
They r trying to come up with a bracket as we speak , that’s y it says universal as of now .believe it or not the stock speaker sound ok when u put some power to them

Corsarych

Reaction score
This is such a timely post... thank you. Was just thinking about an upgrade, but didn't want to go all in at first.
May do just the amp, and upgrade speakers later. Has to be better than factory.
Sure! it was really a quest on our side of the pool to find some proper solution.
So far, many US truck fans in Europe sticking to Helix V Twelve DSP mk2 as golden standard for sound upgrade: pure 12 channels etc.
Price +- equal 1500Eur for device.
Even with standard acoustics "B&O Ford" this device give an edge.
Can recommend with open heart:)

Attachments

• 5r7pxpGXn0U9aWXiFghUs4ghLqQ-1920.jpg
    5r7pxpGXn0U9aWXiFghUs4ghLqQ-1920.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 20

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They r trying to come up with a bracket as we speak , that’s y it says universal as of now .believe it or not the stock speaker sound ok when u put some power to them
Yea I would believe that. That's how it was in my old Jeep JKU. We used to take the amplifier out of the Dodge Nitro and put them in the jeeps. It was a better amp, OE fit with just 4 bolts. It made the stock speakers come to life.