FOR SALE Spyder Projector Headlights w/ HID Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In that case, can we get some pics of the lighting? The cut off and such

frostedrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, pics would be good, convincing my wife that these are worth buying

shakenbake

Reaction score
the product might sell better if the wiring was properly crimped and not taped together. just my .02

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
the product might sell better if the wiring was properly crimped and not taped together. just my .02

Actually, it was quick connected, then taped off. The connections are proper and work fine, thanks. The two white and black wires have to be connected into your parking lights.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

yes, pics would be good, convincing my wife that these are worth buying

Well, ive already taken the headlights out. There is another guy on here with the same exact headlights you can ask and see how the lighting is.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

In that case, can we get some pics of the lighting? The cut off and such

Sorry, I took the lights out already. But there is another guy on here with the same headlights. Ive also been told they perform the same as recons.

Status
Not open for further replies.