for sale.... bigblues ass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
up for sale is @Big Blue s ass. this is the taj mahal of bodily orifices, this ass is perfect for all. its tight when you want it, and loose when you need it. you can pretty up this ass and show it off around town and to your friends and family. this was a rental that i purchased from @BIRDMAN and @Shaggy. having this type of asscandy will make you stand out above everyone else. the new owner of this ass will immediately understand what im talking about, as there is no break in period. once you own this ass, you can hit it hard and fast. i have taken meticulous care of it and restored it back to original and pristine condition. it should be able to hold a 37 no problem, however can handle as little as 3. (i speak from experience) i will remove the current ppf which is in yellow (cause im asian) include new ppf and rewrap it to suit whatever color the new owner chooses to look at from behind. i promise you that as the new owner of big blues ass, you will be the happiest person on the planet. this ass is not just a one of a kind, but its universal as well, so anyone can purchase. i prefer local pickup in florida, however shipping can be arranged. please contact @Oldfart for a crate he previously used for transporting goats, as they are sturdy and can handle a big blue. my preferred methods of payment are 1) check from your nigerian uncle. 2) paypal, venmo, zelle or cashapp. i will consider trades for a raptor r allocation as long as theres no $30k markup, ammo, 2nd amendment stuff, and tools. please no lowball offers, i know what this ass is worth and i wont respond to anyone who hasnt done their research on this ass. this is worth a minimum of at least 5 new ppf threads, 4wd clunk threads, tire and/rim threads, and at least 10 cam phaser threads. test drives are available for a small fee upon the production of funds in full, just so you know what you are getting. any questions, please reach out, im happy to answer. thanks for reading.

happy april fools @Big Blue. love ya buddy

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
up for sale is @Big Blue s ass. this is the taj mahal of bodily orifices, this ass is perfect for all. its tight when you want it, and loose when you need it. you can pretty up this ass and show it off around town and to your friends and family. this was a rental that i purchased from @BIRDMAN and @Shaggy. having this type of asscandy will make you stand out above everyone else. the new owner of this ass will immediately understand what im talking about, as there is no break in period. once you own this ass, you can hit it hard and fast. i have taken meticulous care of it and restored it back to original and pristine condition. it should be able to hold a 37 no problem, however can handle as little as 3. (i speak from experience) i will remove the current ppf which is in yellow (cause im asian) include new ppf and rewrap it to suit whatever color the new owner chooses to look at from behind. i promise you that as the new owner of big blues ass, you will be the happiest person on the planet. this ass is not just a one of a kind, but its universal as well, so anyone can purchase. i prefer local pickup in florida, however shipping can be arranged. please contact @Oldfart for a crate he previously used for transporting goats, as they are sturdy and can handle a big blue. my preferred methods of payment are 1) check from your nigerian uncle. 2) paypal, venmo, zelle or cashapp. i will consider trades for a raptor r allocation as long as theres no $30k markup, ammo, 2nd amendment stuff, and tools. please no lowball offers, i know what this ass is worth and i wont respond to anyone who hasnt done their research on this ass. this is worth a minimum of at least 5 new ppf threads, 4wd clunk threads, tire and/rim threads, and at least 10 cam phaser threads. test drives are available for a small fee upon the production of funds in full, just so you know what you are getting. any questions, please reach out, im happy to answer. thanks for reading.

happy april fools @Big Blue. love ya buddy

I’m totally in with a bid of 20 reanimated threads from the early 2010’s.