FNG FROM LAS VEGAS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
FNG looking to upgrade my 2012 F150 FX4 to my dream truck!!! Don't get me wrong, the 5.0L had served me well... I don't beat the crap out of it and pulled a 6100 lbs trailer a few times just fine. But now that I have the 6.0 F250 to do the hauling and the price range of the fairly new Raptors are in my comfort level, it is finally time to pull the trigger to get us in one of these beautiful machine! Hopefully on my next post, it would be attached with the photo of a Raptor truck.IMG_0209.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
LasVegasNevadaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome and happy shopping. Check the for sale section here. Lots of nice rigs available.
Thank you.. Yes sir, been eyeing on a few... But most of the best deals are on the other side of the country... It's OK though, I have time and I'm sure, once all the RaptoR starts rolling out, more and more Raptor owners will upgrade and more and more trucks will be posted here for sale... (finger's crossed)