First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to be back on a raptor
Had an avalanche grey ‘23, jumped on a ‘23 bronco wildtrak and regretted it.

Here are pics of my new prius.
First mod is: removing ugly hood graphics, bedside will stay :cool:

IMG_2990.jpegIMG_2993.jpeg
Off road pics coming soon
(900 break-in miles left)

grendel

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to be back on a raptor
Had an avalanche grey ‘23, jumped on a ‘23 bronco wildtrak and regretted it.

Here are pics of my new prius.
First mod is: removing ugly hood graphics, bedside will stay :cool:

View attachment 456450View attachment 456451
Off road pics coming soon
(900 break-in miles left)
Looks good! Incidentally, what didn't you like about the Bronco? I haven't had one since the 90s (2 door V8, it was awesome). Was hoping the new versions were coming back to the Bronco of old.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! Incidentally, what didn't you like about the Bronco? I haven't had one since the 90s (2 door V8, it was awesome). Was hoping the new versions were coming back to the Bronco of old.
Ride was very hard felt every bump even with the Fox suspension. No exhaust note, had a soft top so was noisy, rear legroom was tight, only thing I liked was the 2.7L TT V6 did have great power. Had to jump in the raptor, feels more more luxurious and confident with high speed off roading in the sand dunes

NACHOMASTER

Reaction score
Ride was very hard felt every bump even with the Fox suspension. No exhaust note, had a soft top so was noisy, rear legroom was tight, only thing I liked was the 2.7L TT V6 did have great power. Had to jump in the raptor, feels more more luxurious and confident with high speed off roading in the sand dunes

I just traded my 23 Bronco Raptor for a 24 802a and don’t miss the Bronco at all. It’s a very capable vehicle that was a joy to drive but the interior finishes were of very poor quality and I always felt like it was underpowered with the 6 cylinder 3 liter EB engine.

It’s clear that the F-150 Raptor team has a decade+ head start on the Braptor. The F-150 Raptor is everything the Bronco team desires to get to.

grendel

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s clear that the F-150 Raptor team has a decade+ head start on the Braptor. The F-150 Raptor is everything the Bronco team desires to get to.
Thanks for the input. I had an older 90s-ish, 2-door, V8 bronco years ago. It was awesome. I was really hoping for an updated version of that truck. Guess I might have to wait a bit more.

NACHOMASTER

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I had an older 90s-ish, 2-door, V8 bronco years ago. It was awesome. I was really hoping for an updated version of that truck. Guess I might have to wait a bit more.
I wouldn’t listen to my advice, go check one out at your dealer. There’s a lot of good people that love the new Bronco. For me, the F-150 has more to offer. That Braptor is a rock crawling beast though.