First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added a few more in different light. It’s not a huge change, still can see the flake, however it accentuates the lines with the Stealth wrap.
Can you share your stealth wrap cost or PM me? Getting quotes on exact color and want some ballpark what others are paying.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you share your stealth wrap cost or PM me? Getting quotes on exact color and want some ballpark what others are paying.
Word of caution here. PPF installation cost is going to vary wildly in different areas of the country, and even in the same town at different places. PFF is not something that you want to take the cheapest price on. Installation of PFF is an art and some places are way better at it than others.

I would recommend calling around your area asking for quotes, then seeing if you can stop by and see some vehicles they they have finished. Look for noticeable seams or edges, many places use templates that don't wrap around the edges, leaving visible seams.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I noticed Temecula license plate frame. MSRP or ADM?
Gotta be ADM. A salesman from that dealer was banned from this forum for posting that he had raptors for 10-15k ADM. Earlier this year I was at Gosch ford down in Escondido (just test driving things waiting for mine to arrive) and all their trucks were 5k ADM.