First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was my biggest fear with my MSRP deal. That if I left to at the dealership too long, someone would come along and offer $20K over and it would get sold out from under me.
This is exactly why I drive by the dealer every day after work now even though the tracker says 10/17-10/23 lol

TXSTEEL

Reaction score
I've been wanting a white Raptor since '19. tired of cleaning my black tundra all the time. Now that I have my kids and wife taken care of with their cars and College funds taken care of, I am getting ready to purchase on either December or 1Q22. Just hope I can find one without them wanting a ADM.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting a white Raptor since '19. tired of cleaning my black tundra all the time. Now that I have my kids and wife taken care of with their cars and College funds taken care of, I am getting ready to purchase on either December or 1Q22. Just hope I can find one without them wanting a ADM.
Time is on your side. I would start asking dealers to hold a MY22 allocation for you and confirm that they will do MSRP.

TXSTEEL

Reaction score
Time is on your side. I would start asking dealers to hold a MY22 allocation for you and confirm that they will do MSRP.
I would love to, but told the wife I would hold off to December as she just retired last week. I see a lot of trucks on line for several Dallas and area dealers. It will be interesting to see who will be willing to do MSRP.