First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck was delivered last week, few items added, tint, stubby, removed running boards and new 37's, 1.5" Collar - Loving this truck so far, but miss the Gen1 V8 sound. Little rubbing and full turn with the Nitto Trail Grapplers MT - RPG did some trimming for me and all is well. 20220218_062632.jpg20220218_062645.jpg20220218_062708.jpg20220218_062743.jpg

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck was delivered last week, few items added, tint, stubby, removed running boards and new 37's, 1.5" Collar - Loving this truck so far, but miss the Gen1 V8 sound. Little rubbing and full turn with the Nitto Trail Grapplers MT - RPG did some trimming for me and all is well. View attachment 342881View attachment 342882

Looks great! You appear to be parked at RPG.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great! You appear to be parked at RPG.
Thanks! Actually parked at my shop. RPG is about 30 min from me, but is right next to where a majority of my construction work is. Worked out well. Dropped her off at RPG and walked to my projects. These trucks were meant to run 37's - They just look right

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Actually parked at my shop. RPG is about 30 min from me, but is right next to where a majority of my construction work is. Worked out well. Dropped her off at RPG and walked to my projects. These trucks were meant to run 37's - They just look right
Nice! I'd love to be that close to their shop. Was yours a 35 to begin with? I'm digging the no running boards too.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! I'd love to be that close to their shop. Was yours a 35 to begin with? I'm digging the no running boards too.
Ya it is a nice bonus to be close to them, but its still commiefornia. Yes originally a 35" package. Been running 37's on my gen1 for years, and just had to run 37's on the new one. Truck definitely looks cleaner without the running boards, but makes it tough for the dogs to get in. Planning on some Amp Research Step, but seeing if I can use my old ones from the Gen1 truck. Old buddy of mine is a engineer for them, so need to reach out to see if its possible. Noticed a little stiffer ride, but may be do the collar and or the PSI in the tires. Going to play around with somethings in the near future to maintain that plush stock feeling.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya it is a nice bonus to be close to them, but its still commiefornia. Yes originally a 35" package. Been running 37's on my gen1 for years, and just had to run 37's on the new one. Truck definitely looks cleaner without the running boards, but makes it tough for the dogs to get in. Planning on some Amp Research Step, but seeing if I can use my old ones from the Gen1 truck. Old buddy of mine is a engineer for them, so need to reach out to see if its possible. Noticed a little stiffer ride, but may be do the collar and or the PSI in the tires. Going to play around with somethings in the near future to maintain that plush stock feeling.
I hear you on CA. I was up north in the Bay area and left 4 years ago. Loving NC so far. It was a welcome change and as an added bonus, I could afford to buy a home! LOL

Again, beautiful truck! Thanks for posting.

asteele711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have any more pictures strait on from front or back? I'm looking at the same wheels +6 offset (different color) for a Code Orange and wanted to see how flush they are? +0 stick out a bit much for my liking and obviously +6 isn't a huge difference but might be just right and avoid any rubbing from what I can tell.
554075EC-D402-42F9-BE07-504261B2C79F.jpeg