First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dnpbakon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got mine back from PPF and ceramic and this Antimatter Blue has changed into what Lincoln calls the same color, "Signature Navy" cuz this thing looks like the deep ocean, now!

View attachment 406865
Still The most dynamic, underrated, brilliant color ford has produced in my
Opinion.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AMB is something else!

Still The most dynamic, underrated, brilliant color ford has produced in my
Opinion.
And to be for real, I wanted Atlas Blue and was a little disappointed (but extremely happy given the scenario) that I "had to get" Antimatter Blue. Tell you what, hated the idea but when I saw it - it was absolutely the right choice and it just worked out.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And to be for real, I wanted Atlas Blue and was a little disappointed (but extremely happy given the scenario) that I "had to get" Antimatter Blue. Tell you what, hated the idea but when I saw it - it was absolutely the right choice and it just worked out.
I haven’t been able to get a picture of mine that really captures the essence of AMB in person, it changes so much in different light and is so cool in person.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven’t been able to get a picture of mine that really captures the essence of AMB in person, it changes so much in different light and is so cool in person.
Agreed - I hated it in pics. There's a Tremor that I see most days parked where I'm driving at slow speeds near a school and it gave me the opportunity to see it dirty, wet, dry, never really clean, but in the sun, shade, at night, etc. Granted, PPF and ceramic make it look completely different, but thanks to that truck (I left a card under their wiper one day saying thanks for parking where I could see it, ha) I jumped on my truck.