GEN 2 First raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DFWBraaaptor

DFWBraaaptor

Reaction score
You can get a Cold Air Intake for more turbo noise. That's on my list as soon as my wife gets over what I've already spent.
I'm in the same boat. She may castrate me if I buy anything else...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LeCreaux

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. She may castrate me if I buy anything else...

When I traded in the Jeep I told her that the Raptor came with everything I wanted so I wouldn't need any upgrades...

Then I told her all I needed was new wheels, then I'd have everything I want. Then I told her I needed a laptop and adapter to program the computer, that would be the last of it. Plus I added HD dash cams front and back, but that was the last of it. Except for Jimmi Jammers for the doors, that's all. And of course a bed extender, but no more.

We're now in the 3rd week I think with the new Raptor.

OP
OP
DFWBraaaptor

DFWBraaaptor

Reaction score
When I traded in the Jeep I told her that the Raptor came with everything I wanted so I wouldn't need any upgrades...

Then I told her all I needed was new wheels, then I'd have everything I want. Then I told her I needed a laptop and adapter to program the computer, that would be the last of it. Plus I added HD dash cams front and back, but that was the last of it. Except for Jimmi Jammers for the doors, that's all. And of course a bed extender, but no more.

We're now in the 3rd week I think with the new Raptor.
This fuquin made my day. This is literally my life story... Bought a Husqvarna 450 a few weeks back... Told her that was it... Now my raptor. She is so mad. Good to know I'm not the only one out there!