First Raptor, love it but it has issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
What’s up everybody, i’m new to forums and just bought my first Raptor last year a 2013 race red with 105k, I traded my 2016 Denali for it, and while I love the truck it has some major issues. I posted about the issues in the problems and questions section, but in short the cv axel is loose in the diff it’s locked in but moves, and the suspension is totally bottomed out when jacked up. I’m really hoping I can find some answers on here and learn some tricks and tips about this truck.

Attachments

• IMG_0702.jpeg
    IMG_0702.jpeg
    267.9 KB · Views: 2

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The tip is you have to turn a bunch of tricks to pay for that new suspension upgrade. You may walk funny for a while but it will be totally worth it.

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
My major concern is the front diff issue, the cv axel is really loose in the diff but the snap ring is locked in, there is a knocking, clunking noise when slowing down under 20mph along with a mean vibration all through acceleration and cruising doesn’t matter how fast or slow it vibrates and makes the clunk/knock when slowing down. The suspension is the least of my concerns unless it’s causing the axel to be pushed into the diff or the axel angles are wrong.