Finally pulled the trigger 2023 code orange 37 package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supercanadian

Reaction score
Back in 2020 I almost bought a raptor but ended up with a 2020 ram limited black appearance package…. My third black truck…..I didn’t buy the raptor in 2020 as it too wide for my garage. I vowed never black again….

Since then my garage now has synthetic ice and neither my wife and I park in the garage.

Been shopping for awhile and finally got one I like. In Canada everything is expensive so had to shop around. I pick it up tomorrow and we leave Sunday on a 12 hour road trip for a hockey tournament for a week in St. Louis…..good time to get use to the truck!

Bought a bakflip mx4 tonneau today and excited to learn more mods….been a long time lurker now finally part of the group.IMG_6517.jpeg

roger7254

Reaction score
Back in 2020 I almost bought a raptor but ended up with a 2020 ram limited black appearance package…. My third black truck…..I didn’t buy the raptor in 2020 as it too wide for my garage. I vowed never black again….

Since then my garage now has synthetic ice and neither my wife and I park in the garage.

Been shopping for awhile and finally got one I like. In Canada everything is expensive so had to shop around. I pick it up tomorrow and we leave Sunday on a 12 hour road trip for a hockey tournament for a week in St. Louis…..good time to get use to the truck!

Bought a bakflip mx4 tonneau today and excited to learn more mods….been a long time lurker now finally part of the group.View attachment 460671
Welcome! It looks like we share a similar taste

Attachments

• 20240607_162848.jpg
    20240607_162848.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 35