Finally...my Raptor has been ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a long negotiating period, my Raptor will finally be ordered. Big load off of my mind, especially with all the speculation going on with the order cut off date. I'm in! Now I have to sit and wait like everyone else who has one on order. I know it will be worth the wait. Having said that, can anyone offer anything as far as what to expect in the coming weeks / months? What information should my dealer be relaying to me?
Can't wait to bring her home!:banana-mario:

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck man! May your wait be short. I've had mine for a little over a week.....800+ miles on it so far and I love it.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a long negotiating period, my Raptor will finally be ordered. Big load off of my mind, especially with all the speculation going on with the order cut off date. I'm in! Now I have to sit and wait like everyone else who has one on order. I know it will be worth the wait. Having said that, can anyone offer anything as far as what to expect in the coming weeks / months? What information should my dealer be relaying to me?

You just dont know what will happen. Some get pulled in 5 to 6 weeks, myself ive been waiting 9 weeks and have not been pulled yet. You got to be patient or it will drive mad.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Read some of the "2013 or 2014 ordering threads". You can set some expectations, more like hopes, at that point.