Finally Clean! (lots-o-pics!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
BajaBully said:
Hey, you have any tips for removing scratches? Or do I just need to learn to get over it? Thanks!

My truck has scratches going from the headlights to the tail lights from bush trails. A few rock chips and dents too. Watcha gonna do

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
My truck has scratches going from the headlights to the tail lights from bush trails. A few rock chips and dents too. Watcha gonna do

Yeah my truck has some desert pinstriping on it, nothing too terrible though. She still cleans up nice!

DRTDINO

Reaction score
What did u do with the subwoofer? I looked on there website and it looks like they sell a subwoofer box that fits in the du-ha storage bin. If you got that does the sub sound the same?

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is a mean hungry looking Raptor! Approx how much were the HIDs and Recons? I need that look!

OP
OP
B

Brace37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did u do with the subwoofer? I looked on there website and it looks like they sell a subwoofer box that fits in the du-ha storage bin. If you got that does the sub sound the same?

Sub is still in the factory location...I ordered the DuHa box designed for the for the super crew with the sub. I can't honestly tell you if it sounds any different, I installed the DuHa the first day I was home with the Raptor.

However, I did do the poly fill mod on the sub and it's better than stock. You can pick up a bag of poly fill for $3 at Hobby Lobby. Remove the sub from the truck, unscrew the sub from the box, remove the crappy existing piece of foam...should be only one chunk. Fill the sub box with poly fill...I got about 1/2 a bag in there, put the speaker back in and reinstall in the Raptor. The bass is a bit more solid after the mod.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Nice bro, truck looks KILLER all blacked out !

MotoMute - headlights are here, feel free to PM me with questions - http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f29/4-sale-bi-xenon-projector-retrofit-headlights-10156/#post139352

If you want high quality HIDs for the Raptor, you absolutley cannot do any better than Ducati! He mods the factory lights with the options you choose! Best purchase I've made for the Raptor!

The Recons ran about $300 if I remember correctly. I read every post regarding Recon lights....there is a lot of hit and miss with Recon quality control....but I haven't had any issues with mine so far...(knock on wood)...I also have the smoked third brake light, but just haven't got around to installing it.

Last edited:

browndavid

Reaction score
its a old thread but still love to say about du ha product.. its a product which actually solve your storage issue with the easy installation and with the lifetime warranty... ya but its a little expensive...