Finally Clean! (lots-o-pics!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brace37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent about 4 hours this evening washing/waxing the Raptor...decided to take some pics since I know its not going to stay this way for long!

Ducati Lights (parking only)
IMG_0004.jpg

Ducati Lights (low beam)
IMG_0018.jpg

Front side windows tinted / 5" eyebrow on front window, Color matched fender flares, bumpers and grill. Craven Speed Stubby. AVS Vent Visors, Orange reflectors deleted. Fuel Octanes 20x9 & Goodyear Dura Tracs
IMG_0005.jpg

Recon Smoked Taillights and 60" Extreme Scanning Light Bar
IMG_0007.jpg

Bak Flip & Bedrug, EZ Down tailgate assist, McGard Tailgate Lock
IMG_0010.jpg

Du Ha Under Seat Rear Storage & WeatherTech Digital Fit MatsIMG_0017.jpg

Last edited:

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great! How do you see the bed extender working in your current configuration?

OP
OP
B

Brace37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! How do you see the bed extender working in your current configuration?

Right now I use the bed extender to keep my truck stuff in place at the front of the bed, and I can use the other side close to the tailgate for luggage.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

looking good I need something for under the seat storage. u liking the du ha

The du-ha has been great..no issues with it at all.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Well done Brace! Glad to see you're back stateside and enjoying the Rap! I'm about to be doing the same thing here in a few days.