FILMING AT IMPERIAL DUNES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
chaosTheoryPictures
Reaction score
LOL @ the people above making sour comments. If you're not interested, keep your 0.02 to yourself.

As a former videographer/photographer, i can tell you there are TONS of people out there who will bite at this opp since people pay money to get cool videos of their own trucks to post on their social media, get to experience something like this and have a video at the end of it to keep for memories and showcase their truck with a cinematic flavor with an entire TEAM to come out to do it for you for FREE. Also, keep in mind, there are tons of social media pages that will likely re-post your video and that equates to easy sponsorships (ask me how i know lol) to get free wheels, lights, parts etc you name it.

This is definetely something that would run you into the 5-figure pricetag if you wanted this for yourself.

I don't qualify for this, but wish you the best of luck since this is going to be a BADASS shoot!
Thanks it's much appreciated.

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume the OP is Mike Le Han. This is not my area of expertise in the slightest, but he's got some credits in major films so not just some bro with a go pro looking to score your Raptor for the day.

IMDb him if you care then make your decision if you want to go play or not.

OP
OP
chaosTheoryPictures
Reaction score
I assume the OP is Mike Le Han. This is not my area of expertise in the slightest, but he's got some credits in major films so not just some bro with a go pro looking to score your Raptor for the day.

IMDb him if you care then make your decision if you want to go play or not.
Yes that's me...

If you guys want to check out some of my personal work you're welcome to see some here

http://www.le-han.co.uk yes I'm british, but I live in the US and have done for nearly 15 years. And I drive an F150 2018 Sport 4x4 and race a Kawaski ZX-10R 2009 whih I modified into a superbike.

I also did a tv series which follows a British Motorcycle team which you can check out on the ChaosTheoryPictures Youtube channel.

OP
OP
chaosTheoryPictures
Reaction score
This is definetely something that would run you into the 5-figure pricetag if you wanted this for yourself.
Something like what we're making would cost Ford around $400,000 to make. High end visual effects to build the Mars landscape and sandstorms, then using a special car rig for vehicle-to-vehicle chases.

We will also be using film cameras like the Alexa 35 and film lenses, support team and camera/grip crew plus a drone operator. Everyone will be donating their time because it's a cool project to be involved with and never been done before.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL @ the people above making sour comments. If you're not interested, keep your 0.02 to yourself.
Wow you haven’t payed attention since you have been a member since 2020 that’s all anyone does around here is throw their .02 cents in the mix! Good luck trying to stop that. And by the way that’s just my .02 cents!