F/S Diode Dynamics SS2 Series Reverse Light Kit and Diode Dynamics SSC2 Fog Light Kit for Gen3.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have for sale a set of SPV 2021-2024 F150 Raptor OEM fog light upgrade kit with brackets with Diode Dynamics SSC2 with backlighting with adapters and backlighting harness. Also for sale a set of SPV 2021-2024 F150 Raptor rear Diode Dynamics SS2 reverse light kit (No Drill) with short harness and some extra lenses' for the lights. Reverse kit is brand new never installed Fog's were on the truck for 2 months purchased everything from John at SPV.

Selling because I decided to go with BD behind the grill light kit and wanted to keep all the light the same brand. Lights work great the quality of these light are just as good as BD. I have $1000 invested asking $500 shipped for everything really don't want to separate the kits would like to sell everything as a complete set. DM for payment info.

IMG_2653.jpegIMG_2654.jpegIMG_2652.jpegIMG_2651.jpeg