F/S: Brand New Rigid 20" E-Series LED Light $585 shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
craigcoram

craigcoram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love how when I looked at the description to see where that mounts up to on Rigid's website, there is no picture, and not one single thing in the description that describes that product, instead you get a sales pitch on how good the lights are....

...nice one Rigid. I got your lights, I know how good they are...what I dont have is your mount genius.:flipthebird:

Back to topic, nice lights great deal...if I could use them, I would have JUMPED at this!

Vincet30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geez. Another deal on something I want but don't need...I'm debating; will let you know tonight if I decide to purchase this from you. Maybe someone will buy it first and will relieve me of the need to make a decision.

Banned
Reaction score
Damn....
So tempting.
To bad my credit card limit is $500 :( otherwise I'd scoop this up in a heartbeat.

UniqueOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20" Rigid E series combo light means it has both flood and spot beams, doesn't it?