Encs ftw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Argh... so encs has informed me that my truck will not be delivered on June 30th. I kind of figured that since I did not have a VIN atleast there was some contact with ford, FoMoCo informed encs that they had accepted to many orders of f150 raptors and there was a production backlog "news flash" not really right

Well atleast they are compensating me $150.00 every week it's late past the scheduled delivery date Then it is up for review after three weeks

Hope they're orders don't fall through I have my down payment standing by I just don't think I could find anywhere as close a good deal as encs

Rant over

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow interesting info. Sucks to hear you're delayed, but throwing you a bit of $$ for the trouble is a classy move.

Keep us posted bud. This thing is more than worth waiting for so hang in there.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, I think Ford is seeing higher than excepted sales with the Raptor. I my self was actually booted from the list even after the Ford owner him self placed the call for my Raptor. I had to go back and basically start start filling out the paper work on buying the truck in order to get my name back in the hat.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think any of us are surprised that Ford was surprised about the quantity of Raptor orders they received. I sure hope it all works out for you and you get your Raptor at the price promised.

OP
OP
S

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah svo I hope that doesn't happen I am no longer deployed so who knows what encs could pull with that if my order was dropped.
Yeah I'm sure it's worth the wait Dan just guess I will be carpooling with the wife a little longer is all :)

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same thing happened with mine. It was late and they gave me a total of $300 for compensation. Soon your wait will be over. Welcome back from the box btw. I'll be in Fayettenam for leave later this year. We gotta hit eachother up. My Raptor will be in Germany still.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To my understanding the ENCS orders carry a little more weight then a regular custormer order from a dealer. Your truck should get built, lucky for you its just Ford can't keep up with the orders and not the case with Dodge last year with the Challenger when they just weren't building them period.

OP
OP
S

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if they take priority I'm pretty sure they don't because there are people who ordered after me recieving they're orders at the end of this month
but no worries i'm waiting and yes for all intents and purposes they are still building
BTW nice sig Tank

OP
OP
S

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nacho why would you come back here? blah... Not to be a sour **** I just don't really like Fayetteville, Raleigh is nice though

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bunch of friends still at bragg. And From what I know, ENCS usually gives you a delivery date that is later than the actual date. Just so they look good.