eBay Knockoff Fox Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very happy with Rock Auto...Original Motorcraft at the original price....And I agree,think they didnt update site yet and I got lucky.I'd suggest anyone else looking for new ones,get them while you can...all the other sites,and Ford..doubled their prices during the time I started looking.. :-(
I'm surprised the warehouse guys in the know didn't buy them all up themselves.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's Amazon selling the Fox shocks. Not Amazon sellers. Amazon is the biggest retailer in the world by far.

Rockauto- I believe, is just an aggregated site of independant parts stores. That's why one shock listed will have the "ASH numbers" and the other will be the "1BlZ numbers" stufff. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

Summit is typically only known by those who are into drag racing- it's tiny compared to the other two.

So of the three, if I had to guess, I'd say Amazon is getting he best price from the wholesaler- but it's likely exactly the same for everyone.