Early Xmas for 17Jake - Raptor Delivered Dec 12 Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
17Jake

17Jake

REBEL 12 HK
Reaction score
Congratulations, how's it drive? Is it what you expected?

Just picked it up after work. Power's unreal, sounds fantastic > you can hear the turbos when ya get on it. All expectations have been exceeded. Pics don't do it justice > styling is beyond stunning in person. Ride/handling amazing. FP did a hell of a job. Absolute grand slam with the new power train. G2 Raptor's a true beast like no other. There's not enough superlatives. How can it not be truck of the year, or decade for that matter > puts all other offerings to shame.
#NO COMPETITION

Last edited:

Dave66

Reaction score
That Don't look bad at all, but It sucks we can't loose the front plate like our southern neighbors.
I think all vehicles look so much better without the front plate.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 rivets to existing bumper holes > 2 screws to attach license plate
-img_2040_9c8413b4efbe5d063ba0ff3c5a2dd76dc28c37c9.jpg

Are you 100% it isn't 4 holes for the screws and the bracket is snapped into place

It's a snap bracket on the regular F150s

Djsurace

Reaction score
Are you 100% it isn't 4 holes for the screws and the bracket is snapped into place

It's a snap bracket on the regular F150s

I hope it is a snap bracket. I would rather take a ticket then have the plate on the front of the truck!