Early Xmas for 17Jake - Raptor Delivered Dec 12 Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trwtrw

Reaction score
other toys in the garage
CANADA 801A includes > remote start, LED mirror spotlights, LED box lights, Torsen front axle & tailgate applique
no additional options ordered
dealer freebies > bedliner, tonneau cover & window tint

cool thanks
enjoy it

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haters will say its photoshopped

Except he caused the mess

A few days ago posted a picture of a Harley claimed to be his, someone else found it was off a Craigslist ad far away, Jake tried to change the picture and got caught

Sad soul

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Jake,

Anyway you can measure what the width is from mirror to mirror for me? Open vs folded.

Thanks in advance.

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I've seen that. Hopefully it's accurate. I have 9' for my entry gate. Guess I should be fine.

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What happened to your sweet mud flaps? Did they not "do the job"? Is your neighbor going to be mad when he sees you wrote on his truck?

Anyone know where I can get a set like @17Jake below or are they one off?

Attachments

• flapflap.jpg
    flapflap.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What happened to your sweet mud flaps? Did they not "do the job"? Or is your neighbor going to be mad when he sees you wrote on his truck?

Anyone know where I can get a set like @17Jake below or are they one off?

Well you have some great photo shop skills there. I think you should get your head out of your ass and post something we care about. Stop the bullying . Show a little class, we're all different.