Early Xmas for 17Jake - Raptor Delivered Dec 12 Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Little Jake just got caught lying about owning a Harley? Why does that not surprise me?

Love that he clumsily went back at 2am trying to change the photo out not realizing that it wouldn't change the one that Scubasigguy quoted.

^blue oval on back

80-rgs15_b9c767bc6f68ead3089c139d31b23fed5e3f0d47.jpg

Last edited:

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, normally I wouldn't get involved in this BS, but that bike is a custom build 2017 currently listed for sale in NC. I'm not saying that it's not yours, but a phone call to the listing custom shop can surely clear up it's availability.

Buy 2017 Harley-Davidson Touring on 2040-motos

Looks like you got um. They swapped the bike photo as fast as they swapped tags. Looks like 17Jake cannot even keep lies straight! I tried to give him/her a little support, I am done with the MORON.:flipthebird:

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, just to get this straight... Are you saying that my quote of your post doesn't contain the original bike you claimed to own? It's obvious that you changed the photo. WTF? The question is why? Who cares if you have a Harley or not. Do you have a Raptor, not have a Raptor? Nobody on the internet cares. Why play pretend to a bunch of strangers? Why don't you spend your time earning extra money, so you can get the Raptor, or whatever else you want, instead of playing pretend here on the forum?

If it's attention the you are looking for, there are better more positive ways to get that. I'm just trying to understand your motivation.

^ too flashy for me :whymewhyme:
#chick's bagger