Early Xmas for 17Jake - Raptor Delivered Dec 12 Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK 17Jake, you have posted so many threads it is hard to keep up. You have been called out on most of them instead of answering the callout, you start another damn thread! Maybe we will forget the callout, kinda like obummer has done for 8 years. If, BIG if, you had a spine, you would prove us wrong. Most folks will answer the callout if we can, not you. I just hope whoever owns the truck you keep stalking catches you taking all these pics and doesn't like it. Please let him join FRF and show us bloody pics of when he whips yo ass!!!! Shut up or man up!!!

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will someone please knock this ignorant fool off the forum?

Putting him on ignore doesn't help when he fills the forum with new topics for everything that pops into his head.

No one gives a shit about Little Jake's low end smudge of a truck.

max_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@17Jake

I am really happy for you, in fact I check this forum every couple of hours although I will not receive my Raptor until March of next year

However, I believe that it would be more beneficial to the forum in terms of documenting your order/receive/built process and to safeguard the mental stability of various forum members , myself included, that you create one thread and post everything you have/want in instead of creating a new thread every time your car gets tinted, takes its first step or says it's first word

God Bless