Dumb question on glass cleaning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ThePaintPirate
Reaction score
I've tried 3 rounds of goo gone but again, there is no sticker residue or anything on the glass. It almost seems as if the tint its self has the foozball team logo burned in or something. Can't see it from the inside looking out, and the only way to see it is when the reflection hits it just right. The glass does have a lot of waterspots that I can't get rid of either.
PXL_20240902_140252884.jpg

PXL_20240901_144848305.jpg

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^I've been wondering how things went with the Goo Gone. Is there any chance that the sticker image you're trying to defeat might be on the inside of the glass?
CLR and a scrub pad ought to take care of the water spots.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sadly the tint is probably faded around where the sticker was.. and i dont think the center window is serviced seperate from the whole back glass..

one of my side rear windows had a similar thing from a sticker.. i used an orbital buffer with a foam pad and adams compound and never saw it again..

id try a buffer, and then seal it with rain x or adams glass sealant which is basically the same thing

OP
OP
ThePaintPirate
Reaction score
sadly the tint is probably faded around where the sticker was.. and i dont think the center window is serviced seperate from the whole back glass..

one of my side rear windows had a similar thing from a sticker.. i used an orbital buffer with a foam pad and adams compound and never saw it again..

id try a buffer, and then seal it with rain x or adams glass sealant which is basically the same thing
Just going off of Tasca, they seem to sell just the sliding window. It's not bothering me enough yet to replace it or anything, just not a sports guy.

Sliding Glass - Ford (ML3Z2542052A)

Might go the compound route next.