dsp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dralpie

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s the dsp update , according to ford the dsp can’t be updated ota
Yeah it may not be, I’m not 100% sure. I do know that after I got this update the sound system sounded about 5 times better. Hopefully they roll it out for everyone asap.

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm at a loss also. I just got my truck back from service. The advisor said they checked the DSP and APIM for updates, and found none. Yet when I got my truck back from service, I think it sounded much better and louder. Maybe something is different, or maybe 3 weeks in a rental Ford Edge made me appreciate the Raptor's B&O?

Sorry, I wish I could help more. But my dealer found no update available (and based on their description, it sounds like they plugged in the truck to check).

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm at a loss also. I just got my truck back from service. The advisor said they checked the DSP and APIM for updates, and found none. Yet when I got my truck back from service, I think it sounded much better and louder. Maybe something is different, or maybe 3 weeks in a rental Ford Edge made me appreciate the Raptor's B&O?

Sorry, I wish I could help more. But my dealer found no update available (and based on their description, it sounds like they plugged in the truck to check).
i can confirm its available over the air,i dont have it but its ota as of now

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can confirm its available over the air,i dont have it but its ota as of now
My dealer said showing no updates , connected to fdrs it’s shows I need tons on updates including the dsp

Attachments

• IMG_2039.png
    IMG_2039.png
    449.4 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sorry, I wish I could help more. But my dealer found no update available (and based on their description, it sounds like they plugged in the truck to check).+
i ordered a mongoose cable ,and a fdrs lic,im going to try myself

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the update with my laptop , def louder and it sounds like they turned up the overhead and seat speakers along with way more bass . I start to see the limitations of the speakers when Turing it way up

SeasickLI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the update with my laptop , def louder and it sounds like they turned up the overhead and seat speakers along with way more bass . I start to see the limitations of the speakers when Turing it way up

Any chance you’d be willing to loan out the mongoose cable for others to install Updates?

IHAVETWO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone hear of a dsp update on the 23my,at the dealer ,it makes the system louder and has more bass,i read from a gen 3 raptor group on fb.so now ive heard of atleast 5 people with the update ,makes system sound 10 times better
mine did auto update.sound 1000% better

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance you’d be willing to loan out the mongoose cable for others to install Updates?
i have its out now ,people send me 600 ,i send them back 500 when the mongoose comes back. u still need an fdrs lic ,2 days is 50 ,30 days 200