Drove through paint...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRQ_Driver

Reaction score
Hi guys,
On a road trip last weekend and apparently, the passenger side hit some wet road paint and I now have that reflective white paint splattered in the wheel wells and on the running board. I can 'pop' the droplets off with my thumb nail and some effort but they wont come off with a pot/pan scrapper (tried that first). Any thoughts / ideas on an approach ?
There is a ton of them - both wheel wells and liners are peppered....

Paint 1.jpgPaint 2.jpg

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tarminator by Stoner. Try this before anything else. My wife drove through some yellow road paint and it covered the side and rear of her truck. Tarminator and wait a few seconds then wipe off like dirt. Be sure to clean with water and car shampoo when done.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tarminator by Stoner. Try this before anything else. My wife drove through some yellow road paint and it covered the side and rear of her truck. Tarminator and wait a few seconds then wipe off like dirt. Be sure to clean with water and car shampoo when done.
Good to know, thank you