Drew’s fab bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toyota323

Reaction score
Drew had my 15 year old son’s 1997 T100 for 2 1/2 years here are the before and After pictures. My son’s grandfather passed away and gave him his T100 and a small amount of money he used to hire Drew’s Fab. Drew picked up The T100 December 2021 and brought it to his shop in Madera. Drew has stripped the truck of both stock parts and brand new parts that my son had purchased for Drew to install on the truck. My son has paid him over $15,000 and Drew will not return $5,000 in parts he kept. In June 2024, we finally had to go up and tow the truck home. We have all the invoices and proof of payment.
My son has a truck with the transmission and the engine in the bed of the truck, no front wheels and tires, no suspension and no money.IMG_8451.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8450.jpeg
    IMG_8450.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8449.jpeg
    IMG_8449.jpeg
    283.5 KB · Views: 11

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
Cost so much $$ to sue anymore and you get zero dollars just a judgement. Don’t think he is finding many new victims; internet feedback matters. Good luck to all and hopefully he gets what is coming and there are no new victims from our group.