Drew’s fab bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmoore3134

Reaction score
Anyone here have experience with Drew’s fab? Buddy of mine has been waiting 7 months for his bumper and still can’t get an estimate from them on delivery.

Reaction score
Yeah, there are a ton of people waiting for their product and trying to get their money back.

Doesn't have a good reputation:

I've been waiting since late September for my product. Almost a year now.

caseyhuxta

Reaction score
Yea I ordered last December . Haven’t gotten anything . Promised me twice on the phone by end of that week he would hve a bumper in the mail. Then had to sell it locally cuz it was easier an needed money. Been trying to get my money back since I’m tired of waiting 9 months almost . Ordered bumpers from svc. Drew says no refund because he already built my bumper , that I still don’t have. Nor do I want it anymore, it says 4-6 weeks on his site, he’s a straight up liar, full of shit. Seems like a nice dude on the phone. But I’ve caught him in too many lies at this point. No clue how he’s in business . Do not buy from him. You will get beat for your money an lied to for months. Never done business with someone like this in my life. An I’ve ran some sketchy shops an been in situations . But he’s made little to no attempt to make it right. An is still taking orders he can’t fill, Probly to buy material for orders from last year .

Last edited:
Reaction score
Contact your bank and dispute the charges and tell them what happened. They'll issue a temp refund while doing an investigation. I am waiting to hear back from my bank if its approved or not.

I did noticed he changed websites from a Square website to a Shopify website. So I doubt he's even has records of the old orders or can even refund you if you were in the old system.

caseyhuxta

Reaction score
He did promise me my money back last Friday, but instead paid another guy that was local I was talking to. Because he was prob scared the dude was gonna show up at his shop.

Reaction score
He did promise me my money back last Friday, but instead paid another guy that was local I was talking to. Because he was prob scared the dude was gonna show up at his shop.
Ugh, this dudes a piece of work. I wish everyone that was repping his stuff so hard would realize how bad he is ******** over people, he's a thief. A bumper cost a decent chunk of change, thats a big loss to eat.

If my bank gets back to me and won't refund my money I am thinking about filing an complaint with the IC3 (FBI) for internet crimes https://www.ic3.gov just for S&G's.

Reaction score
The chargeback was declined by the bank for being over 120 days.

Tell anyone you know who ordered from him to just charge back their order before the 120 days so they don't get screwed.