Don’t use Redline Performance in Bridgeport Connecticut ( Blown Motor) deny causing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Basler

Reaction score
I personally drove my Gen 2 2018 Raptor that just had dealer install New 2024 1080 Transmission . New Garrett ProMax turbos intercooler mihimoto, all AMS pipes for intercooler Injen CAI , AMS Highflow Pipes catted, FullRace Manifold new AME Exhaust . Full suspension lift 2 inches, every wheel bearing, actuator all redone. Motor was great!
I dropped it off and 3 days later get call rushed down. No way was truck on lift just running? As they said It was in lot I pushed start and could tell motor seized. Stay away Redline Performance . Things happen but you don’t lie. You need to tell truth.
McMahon Ford Norwalk and Staff are terrific. They are helping as I find with Livernois .

OP
OP
M

Mark Basler

Reaction score
Mountune or RMB and Comp Shop of Danbury! I’m getting stroker 4.1 or 4.2 with new Turbos and hope to have back on road Jan -Feb. My 2018 Gen 2 is a truck I plan to keep long time. Has Radar/Laser CI 360 ****** and 4 Rigid Drive Pro , 20 and 10 behind Grill. A stereo that has been set up lot power tuned to what sounds great to me. Not the loudest or most expensive but it sounds special. I am currently speaking with 4/5 engine/ tuners builders. If you have experienced repowering with Hogh End performance motor I would like to hear from you?

OP
OP
M

Mark Basler

Reaction score
I thought I would ask to confirm on some of top Engine builders and see if anyone had good input when they upgraded to High Compression , High Performance motor. As I am looking forward and really love both my Gen 2 and New R.

Attachments

• IMG_2685.png
    IMG_2685.png
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2686.png
    IMG_2686.png
    757.9 KB · Views: 8