dog tricks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it might help, but i discount the forum members a lot so there is not much to be made.

but if you got $10grand in radar detectors...........

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
****** deal man glad to hear you guys are alright. hopefully the old saying bad things come in three's doesn't hold true. but then again the wife being really pissed is probably worse than the the others lol.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it was a slow roll. i was able to watch my side airbag deploy first, and then once on our roof my daughters airbag deployed. and when we landed back on our wheels her side impact in the seat went off. the front airbags did not go off.

haha, those rims are staying put.

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you're ok brother! ****** deal and as stated before I don't even want to be on the same continent as you are, but I don't have to worry about that. Haha. and I thought learning new tricks was supposed to be fun. News like that can suck the fun out of a *******. Hope you have a better week.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang Noah, never good to break cool stuff. At least you and your daughter are in good "physical" shape. Wife anger will pass, I think her new car will help a lot. Buy her a year of gasoline and she will forget it all :).

These things happen when we are out doing what our trucks are made for. It is part of the equation and we all need to be aware this is a possibility and just stay as safe as we can. It is a testament to the safety and quality of the Raptor that no one was injured and that the truck can be fixed. I suspect any other truck would've folded into a small square.

Stay Safe