December Orders!

For the people who have ordered in Dec 2021, have you been scheduled yet?

• Yes

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 69.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I ordered the same truck on 11/01/21. Dealer had 3 allotments, mine was #3. The last I checked (3 months ago) they told me my priority code was 2. The only thing that I've heard from Ford has been when they gave me ten different build week notifications. The last notification stated the week of 05/23; however, I don't pay much attention to that anymore.
It'll get here, when it gets here.

mustlistenfc

Reaction score
Ordered raptor 37pp on 01/25/22. Dealer had 3 allocation and mine was #1. Our dealer contacted to HQ yesterday and they told me that I'm second order on the line in our distribution. and will received vin next opening. ( this month ). hopefuuly this is ture..

PeakPressureGarage

Reaction score
What's interesting is I ordered my Raptor in February 2022 and I was given my VIN last week, with "production date" 5/30. I know it will be pushed back but it's weird you don't have a VIN and I do.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Relax guys. I just spoke with Ford customer service hotline and they said:

Please be patient while Ford implements our new Blockchain 3.0 Order System. For time being, we will continue to utilize our current order system. Good Luck!

back-scratch.gif