Dead Pedal Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
The dead pedal is really big. This pic was taken on my gopro so it has a fisheye lens which distorts it a bit

BMWBig6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the dead pedal interfere with or limit the travel of the parking brake pedal in any way?

Anybody figure out a way to protect the brushed finish from scratches?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Does the dead pedal interfere with or limit the travel of the parking brake pedal in any way?

it does not affect the parking brake.

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score

X2 with Birdman... does not affect it all all.

Don't wear your golf shoes in the Raptor!

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wicked- can we get them powdered in matte silver? To match the dash inserts in the 2012?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWBig6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wicked- can we get them powdered in matte silver? To match the dash inserts in the 2012?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, I wonder what that would look like. Would that finish be more resistant to scratches than the bare aluminum too? Would it cost more than the black finish?

BMWBig6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did Wicked Performance go? They haven't responded to inquiries I sent to their website contact form a few days ago.

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did Wicked Performance go? They haven't responded to inquiries I sent to their website contact form a few days ago.

I have found their customer service to be about the best I've ever seen. Perhaps a technical problem. You should give them a call.

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys we have been slammed. We havent had time to be up on the forum. Along with that our voice mail system has been acting up. Give me a call at 216.362.6081 and we can get you a set of silver pedals made up.

Also the powder coat is durable but from the constant use of your pedals it will wear off. Aluminum you can always brush up with an sos pad. The powder coat can be touched up with black paint.