$$$$$$ Current special $$$$$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great, I'm seriously considering this. A couple questions:

Can we get it in any color besides black? I was thinking of deep copper / dark magnesium for mine.

Also, I like where you're headed with the lights above the windshield. I prefer round HIDs, though. Do you have a setup closer to this?

LightBar.jpg

I'm also interested in pricing with lights and harnesses included. I like the Hella Rallye 4000 HID or something similar, and I imagine that several people on here might like the same.

Thanks guys!!

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another quick question....

any welding required for the roof mount? (What do you guys call that anyways?)

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
LightBar.jpg

I'm also interested in pricing with lights and harnesses included. I like the Hella Rallye 4000 HID or something similar, and I imagine that several people on here might like the same.

Thanks guys!!

I love that you used a good friend of mine's truck :).
You might be able to use the mounting brackets that ADD is selling here with the Hella's, you would need to build a light rack that mount's into their mounts. It might be to heavy though, but it's worth a shot

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Ok guys, here you go.

Lights can vary. I will give you my cost on lights for Hella and KC's, just let me know what you want and I will hook it up. As for LED lights, we work with Rigid which is the best we have seen. I will talk with Taylor and see what kind of deal I can get you.

Color options on bumpers are endless. We will powder coat it whatever color you want.

As for light rack, we can build you one but the one in the pics are Rigid Industries light bar setup. It is a bolt on set up.

Call me anytime with any questions or orders.
Ryan 480.225.5887