GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorCal Offroad

Reaction score
goose - how do drive modes work with tunes? Should we always drive in Sport? I’m currently running COBB OTS tune + TCM, but thinking hard about going Goose, and that was just a random thought I had.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
“Started this project earlier this year with a bone stock platform then added the following goodies

COBB Accessport
Powermax stage 2 turbo upgrade
Full race manifolds
ID 1050cc injectors
JMS fuel pump booster
SPD downpipes
AMS turbo inlet pipes
S&B intake
Cobb factory mount intercooler

Fuel: E85

All great products, but the best part of the project was my experience with GooseTuned.

GooseTuned made the night and day difference and customer service was hands down the best I've had. He was able to get parts faster then others, great advice along the way during the build and quick responses between tune revisions.

We started dialing in the truck before I could get to a dyno, and tune was pretty spot on. Truck didn’t need to spend much time on the dyno and numbers were great.

Thanks again Winfield”

-Sean

723whp
635wtq

Attachments

• Sean Gillon dyno.jpeg
    Sean Gillon dyno.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0327.jpeg
    IMG_0327.jpeg
    273.6 KB · Views: 41

daytona1783

Reaction score
Is it worth doing if I primarily only use 87 octane? In my area we only have 87, 89, and 93. Just curious how much there is to gain if I only plan on filling up with 87 and using a 87 specific tune.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is it worth doing if I primarily only use 87 octane? In my area we only have 87, 89, and 93. Just curious how much there is to gain if I only plan on filling up with 87 and using a 87 specific tune.
You’ll gain 40whp or so, and better shifting.

So if 40hp is worth it to you, then yeah.

I personally think 91 is as low as I’d go.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you ever tried 93?

Is there a reason you have a Halo vehicle but use the lowest possible grade of fuel??

This is mind boggling to me, so in all seriousness I would like to know your thought process.