CN Rail Tracking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mully722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure it didn’t get to rail yard and unloaded already?
I did think about that tonight, but I find it hard to believe that the rail car would have made it out west and then back to Indania all in 48 hours or so. I don’t know the logistics of rail, but it seems unlikely in my mind. I was also wondering since the truck is headed to AZ, is it possible that it would have changed rail cars along the way?

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did think about that tonight, but I find it hard to believe that the rail car would have made it out west and then back to Indania all in 48 hours or so. I don’t know the logistics of rail, but it seems unlikely in my mind. I was also wondering since the truck is headed to AZ, is it possible that it would have changed rail cars along the way?
It hasn't changed rail cars, but yours did change rail ways. It was on CX Railway to begin with and is now on IHB (Indiana Harbor Belt Railroad Company)