Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Couple questions from those awesome pics you just posted.

Is it me or are the front drive shafts missing from the Ross Raptor?

Why did you go back to the stock front fenders on the RPG rig? (BTW, the wrap looks badass!)

And that Ferrari 458 is :hump::leghump::drool2:

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Why did you go back to the stock front fenders on the RPG rig? (BTW, the wrap looks badass!)

You are not seeing things, we just ran out of time. The axles will be installed in the next couple of days prior to going out testing with Fox.

We will also be taking tons of video from multiple locations over the next 2 weeks.

Lots of exciting stuff coming, but first the boys need to finish up the last details.

Also, just fyi, pictures don't even come close to showing how sick the truck looks. It is truly a work of art.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

That Truck should be sitting on top of a rotating pedestal !

Bad Ass To The Max!

Hell yeah Birdman that rocks.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

NOW ....the beast is truly complete thanks to Kirk @ RaptorAddict.com!! Kirk went on a total mission to have these decals printed and applied to Chris' truck on short notice and I must say it brought a smile to my face....

abunazaj.jpg

yru4e2ej.jpg

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Loving those FRF Stickers.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

The reason we don't have Fiberglass on that truck is because its the new truck. We sold the old 5.4L for that truck. Fenders will be going on, as well as some new goodies that are in the works.

As Chris said, axles will be going in when we get back.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
You are not seeing things, we just ran out of time. The axles will be installed in the next couple of days prior to going out testing with Fox.

We will also be taking tons of video from multiple locations over the next 2 weeks.

Lots of exciting stuff coming, but first the boys need to finish up the last details.

Also, just fyi, pictures don't even come close to showing how sick the truck looks. It is truly a work of art.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Hell yeah Birdman that rocks.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Loving those FRF Stickers.

and of course my thanks and gratitude to Chris "Don't call me Mr. Ross" Ross for allowing us to add the FRF decals to his machine!

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotchya, figured i was either blind or time constraints... still cant stop drooling.

Cant wait to see what new goodies you bring to market that i have to have. I think I'm with Brian, can i set up a direct deposit account to RPG?

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
icon1.gif
Some of my favorite pics from the show thus far.

Also, we will get into the details of the truck with all the testing video's in a few weeks when we get the truck prepped and some details finished up.

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x678 and weights 310KB.
DSC_0016copy.jpg

looks to me that the black bumper part would be a good spot for lights all the way. they are tuff and would take a hit and light the side as well as in front. lol it's never ending but a good thing.